This pitch deck won influencer marketing startup Grin $10 million in a funding round led by Bumble backer e.ventures
This story is available exclusively to Business Insider subscribers. Become an Insider and start reading now.
- Influencer marketing startup Grin just raised $10 million in a Series A funding round backed by e.ventures.
- The influencer marketing industry is projected to be worth close to $15 billion by 2022.
- E.ventures has previously backed big names like dating app Bumble and luxury fashion startup Farfetch.
- We got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Grin used to bring investors on board.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Grin, the influencer marketing software platform based in California, recently raised $10 million in Series A funding backed by e.ventures.
Founded by former Red Bull marketing manager Brandon Brown in 2014, Grin software helps e-commerce brands access a wide network of online influencers, artists, athletes, and more.
The firm is working to disrupt the influencer marketing industry, which, according to a Business Insider Intelligence report, could be worth as much as $15 billion by 2022.
In Brown’s own words, the influencer marketing industry is “painfully broken”, with big name brands “using several messy systems and tools that don’t work well together.”
Business Insider got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Grin used to bring investors on board. Check it out below: