Here’s the pitch deck pet health startup Front of the Pack used to win seed backing from an early Deliveroo investor
This story is available exclusively to Business Insider subscribers. Become an Insider and start reading now.
- Pet supplement startup Front of the Pack has raised $3.5 million in a funding round backed by the likes of European investor Stride VC and venture capital firm NEON.
- Stride VC is run by former Accel partner Fred Destin, an early backer of Deliveroo, Daily Motion, and Zoopla.
- Front of the Pack joins a booming industry – Grand View Research recently valued the global pet health market at close to $50 billion.
- We got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Front of the Pack used to bring investors on board.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Front of the Pack, the pet health startup, has raised $3.5 million in a seed funding round backed by Stride VC, Founder Collective, and Heartcore Capital.
Founded in September 2019 by entrepreneurs Neil Hutchinson and Chris Wilkinson, the firm is working to disrupt the massive global pet health space, which has been valued at almost $50 billion, according to analysts at Grand View Research.
With an advisory board made up of scientific experts from University College London and the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Front of the Pack offers pet supplements to help improve dogs’ health.
The startup has attracted backing from Strive VC, which is run by ex-Accel partner Fred Destin, who led on early investments in the likes of Deliveroo, Daily Motion and Zoopla.
We got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Front of the Pack used to bring him and others on board: