Check out the pitch deck this ex-Credit Suisse exec used to raise more than $1 million for his VC portfolio tracker Rundit
This story is available exclusively to Business Insider subscribers. Become an Insider and start reading now.
- Portfolio tracker Rundit recently raised more than $1 million in a seed funding round backed by a host of angel investors.
- The Finnish firm was launched in 2017 by ex-Credit Suisse exec Jori Karstikko, alongside cofounders Pekka Viilto and Goran Bjelajac
- “Very few VCs enjoy making reports for their investors, often using data that’s old by the time the fund report is generated,” said Karstikko.
- We got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Rundit used to bring investors on board.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Last month Rundit, the online portfolio platform helping venture capital investors keep tabs on their investments, raised more than $1 million in seed funding.
The Helsinki-based startup was set up in 2017 by Jori Karstikko, previously COO of Credit Suisse’s Global eSales department, alongside cofounders Pekka Viilto and Goran Bjelajac.
Rundit’s platform enables VCs, accelerators, investment companies, family offices, and other professional investors to get regular real-time investment reports with an entirely digitized data flow from portfolio companies to partners.
“Startups want to be out there growing their business to become the next unicorns, not submitting cumbersome investor reports with out-of-date tools such as Excel,” said Karstikko.
“Very few VCs enjoy making reports for their investors, with data that’s already old by the time the fund report is generated. Instead of creating reports about the past, VCs should get real-time analytics to make better decisions for their portfolio in the future.”
The firm raised €1 million (or around $1.2 million) in a round backed by a number of prominent seed investors, including Pierre Weimerskirch, board member of the LPEA Luxembourg Private Equity Association.
Business Insider got an exclusive look at the pitch deck Rundit used to bring investors on board. Check it out below: